FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

My App
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    °° Clan OWN °° Index du Forum -> OWN -> Le recrutement.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ReNeGaDe
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Juil - 22:46 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

IGN(s): WPN MaSta

Past IGN(s): Supreme RAW/ShOtUp RAW/ReNeGaDe RAW

MSN: tomhendrikse06@hotmail.com

Why you want to join: i OwN

Fav Weapon: BAR

Okay

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Juil - 22:46 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
OWN SupaMan
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juil - 10:47 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

Cool guy from US Cool

we'llmake a vote in private part Mate Okay

OWN BaXTaH
OWN"s Gamer

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 12:56 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

cool guy? he think he own but he dnt Sad

OWN ReNeGaDe
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 16:57 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

yeh i dnt own but i pwn joekel nubs Okay

AIM MSN
aLba
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 17:01 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

OWN BaXTaH a écrit:

cool guy? he think he own but he dnt Sad
Maybe on US servers Rolling Eyes

Fière d'être immigrer !

iMonkey
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Juil - 16:03 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

Rolling Eyes

Dédicasse a Alba (L) et a Clem (L)

OWN BaXTaH
OWN"s Gamer

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 00:32 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

past acc's RAW, RAW, RAW. ? man u was RAW for one day without bein active.. gues u ment R4W?
RAW won easely vs R4W ^^ and u called us SG nubs ^^ even when we r all SG.. oh and u remember that war vs me and alba 2v2 u and snipamasta u lost bad Sad we all did no sg no snip no baz.. u said after this war that snipamasta is noob and that this was one of his first wars xddddd funny guy he played betta than u after that u had a big mouth and u wanted to 1v1 me so i did won 10-5 u didnt post it on ur ''1v1 record's'' HAHAHAHAHAHA!!... u known as a clanhopper like ralph and tiiger and other kids with this nubby character.. anyway i remember a post of u on R4W site after u lost vs RAW and u said that we nubs and that we r lucky and that R4W played with only nub players  wtf are u talking if u pissing of ur own members ^^ the funny thing is always that ur just the worst of all these ppl u talkign shit about or ppl u like to use for excuses when u lost again.. man i gnna like u more and more now .. ''not'' ^^

OWN ReNeGaDe
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 01:12 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

1st of all RAW only won against R4W bcoz of lag etc and R4W DONT use SG so if u didnt use SG u would of got destroyed AND we didnt even have our best.
2ndly i have the screenshots of the 2v2 and i was never in negatives and aLba is ur best 2v2 parter i never 2v2d with Snipa before and u won by 1 flag...yay?
3rdly u won 10-6 because u used tommy and i was winning then u sniped me and cheated youself to victory when a said NO SNIPER v v v GG Okay
Lastly i was RAW for 2 weeks

Get ur facts right..

AIM MSN
aLba
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 10:56 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

FiGht - FiGht - FiGht  Mr. Green

Fière d'être immigrer !

Mr MaX.
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 12:16 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

jramene les popcorns alba Wink
MaX Mr. Green

OWN BaXTaH
OWN"s Gamer

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 19:56 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

HAHAHAHAHA R4W has won if u used SG lol and ur the first US nub that asked me if i could train u with SG coz u sucked at it like all of u did xd

alba is my best 2v2? how u know i can play with everyone u can only play gd with gd ppl snipa was v gd betta then u and lol even that u think positive scores say about that ur gd in wars says enough ur not a team player thats y u lost i think snipa tryed to do but he saw it had no chance coz u wanted to own ''on ur own ^^ ''mr 1v1'' HAHAHA oh sry not that funny though..

loool ok what u ant i won with 10-6 fist time i used thommygun in 1v1 u used ur nubby bar so it was already 9-4 for me and i took sniper ''enfield'' and u said no snipe i said ''its unscoped ok?'' u said ''ok''
so i killed u once and after u know it was me u started to cry and sayin that i did cheat and i sniped.

but the most funny thing was u made an applecation to join RAW and u was the best 1v1 player on USA!! i must say all RAW members were v scared and we all wanted u to join ''not xd'' everyone did ''VY'' but.... i was just the devil in ur way and i just did ''VN as easely the other ppl did VY'' oooh i love it

ok mr 1v1'' maybe u should ''get ur facts right'' and stop lying that ur gd in 1v1 coz ur not!! XDDD SO GET UR FACTS RIGHT U DICKHEAD XD

oh and ''PCE OUT'' DAMN I LOVE USA TALKS!!! Smile)))))

OWN ReNeGaDe
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 20:08 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

i said i was one of the best 1v1 and it was 5-4 to me then u scope sniped me 3x and enfield is 1/2 shot kill so its still a nub gun for 1v1.
On the screenshots snipa is neg 5 both games im 0 in 1 and neg 1 in the other but oh well.
why r u sayin PCE OUT 2 me when u clearly know im from england..
an R4W has won with SG before when R4W USED to be a SG clan a long time ago...

So i think u should fuck off and go an get ur facts WRONG again Okay

AIM MSN
OWN BaXTaH
OWN"s Gamer

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 22:58 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

3 X I sniped u ?? sure.. liar.. and thx for sayin that im a gd sniper i know already ... 3 sniper bullets 3 headshot danm im gd

oh and if ur from England y r u acting like an USA nerd? ... be urself and go suck on floor again...
ol and still funny that u say that u played gd that 2v2 u was even to lazy to take our flag says enough.. u let snipa took the flag and let him die coz u didnt def him and he got dicked by my m1 Very Happy just the way i kille du 2 and be happy with +1 in that war .. didu saw our scores 2? or u gnna talk some more bullshit bout that fake screen of ur ass? ^^

u R4W beat RAW long time ago?? well i didnt know that u ment that war vs X, Rob, sAiNt ect? lol i heard u lost pretty bad ( like u always do but np i think u have learned alot after that )
man u have to think ''posetive'' about losing wars coz u can learn from it u can learn how to react after a losing war but it didnt helped u Sad why dnt u stop with thisd game u looks so stressed or maybe do not quit this game yet, but quit this clan man its not healthy for u... u will die soon if u keep goin u streshead

anyway think about it ok? well i ''VY'' if u leave HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OWN ReNeGaDe
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil - 01:52 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

i think u need to see some1 coz u clearly have mental issues

AIM MSN
OWN BaXTaH
OWN"s Gamer

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil - 12:33 (2008)    Sujet du message: My App Répondre en citant

wooow great comeback ''mental issues'' xD says the english drug idiot^^ gues ur still online everyday at 4 in the night ^^ whats keeping u awake?

maybe its betta u leave coz i h8 u and if i h8 u then nu got a problem ( most of the time )
u should ask tiiger Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: My App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    °° Clan OWN °° Index du Forum -> OWN -> Le recrutement. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation